War Of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site will be used to The Wrestling Game online.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Name Is The High Flyer And This Is Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The High Flyer

The High Flyer

My Name Is The High Flyer And This Is Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: My Name Is The High Flyer And This Is Roleplay   My Name Is The High Flyer And This Is Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:16 am

My Name Is The High Flyer And I Want To Help Any And Everybody With Roleplay Yall Might Not This But At First I Did Not Know What Roleplay Was But Now I Do What Roleplay Is To Me Is Make N Someone Feel Like They Are There:The High Flyer Is Going For The Pin 1...2....3... OMG The High Flyer Win The Match And Beat "superflyer"Steven Williams The High Flyer Won The High Flyer Won O What Is This "superflyer"Steven Williams Is Geting Up But The High Flyer Does Not Notice That "superflyer"Steven Williams Is Geting Up Hey It Does Not Matter Now The Match Is Over Hey Tell That To "superflyer"Steven Williams He Does Not Care if The Match Is Over He Wants A Peace Of The High Flyer The High Flyer Turn Around And "superflyer"Steven Williams Attacks The High Flyer "superflyer"Steven Williams Hitz The High Flyer With A combination of Kickz and Punches And The High Flyer Goes Down "superflyer"
Steven Williams Is Still Attacking The High Flyer What Is This The High Flyer Is Not Giving Up The High Flyer Is Fighting Back With All He Got Some Of The Wrestlers From The Back Are Coming Out To Stop This All Out Brawl Some Of The Wrestlers Are Holding Back The High Flyer And Some Of The Wrestlers Are Holding Back "superflyer"Steven Williams What Is This The Gm Minitaker Is Coming To The Ring And Gets A Mic Minitaker Says Stop This Right Now "superflyer"Steven Williams And The High Flyer Is Seem Like You Two Want To Fight Right The High Flyer Says Ya And "superflyer"Steven Williams Says Ya Minitaker Says You Will Have That Change To Do That The Crowd Startz To Cheer Loud But Not Tonight The Crowd Goes Boo But UYou Will At The Next PPV The Goes Ya Really Loud But It Will Not Be A One Fall Match Is Will Be A Last Man Standing Match The Crowd Yells Ya Even Louder What A Match That Is Going To Be Goodnight Everybody And We Will See You At The Next PPV :How Was That Please Pm Me Or Comment This Please And Let Me Know How Is It
Back to top Go down
MAC

MAC

PostSubject: Re: My Name Is The High Flyer And This Is Roleplay   My Name Is The High Flyer And This Is Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:48 am

No offense ... but that was pretty crummy ... let me help
Back to top Go down
http://wow2.wowrpg.org/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=10
Rex Hitman
VGM
VGM
Rex Hitman

PostSubject: Re: My Name Is The High Flyer And This Is Roleplay   My Name Is The High Flyer And This Is Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:46 am

The High Flyer- My Name Is The High Flyer And I Want To Help Any And Everybody With Roleplay Yall Might Not This But At First I Did Not Know What Roleplay Was But Now I Do What Roleplay Is To Me Is Make N Someone Feel Like

They Are There:The High Flyer Is Going For The Pin 1...2....3... OMG The High Flyer Win The Match And Beat "superflyer"Steven Williams The High Flyer Won The High Flyer Won O What Is This "superflyer"Steven Williams Is Geting Up But The High Flyer Does Not Notice That "superflyer"Steven Williams Is Geting Up Hey It Does Not Matter Now The Match Is Over Hey Tell That To "superflyer"Steven Williams He Does Not Care if The Match Is Over He Wants A Peace Of The High Flyer The High Flyer Turn Around And "superflyer"Steven Williams Attacks The High Flyer "superflyer"Steven Williams Hitz The High Flyer With A combination of Kickz and Punches And The High Flyer Goes Down "superflyer"
Steven Williams Is Still Attacking The High Flyer What Is This The High Flyer Is Not Giving Up The High Flyer Is Fighting Back With All He Got Some Of The Wrestlers From The Back Are Coming Out To Stop This All Out Brawl Some Of The Wrestlers Are Holding Back The High Flyer And Some Of The Wrestlers Are Holding Back "superflyer"Steven Williams What Is This The Gm Minitaker Is Coming To The Ring And Gets A Mic Minitaker Says Stop This Right Now "superflyer"Steven Williams And The High Flyer Is Seem Like You Two Want To Fight Right The High Flyer Says Ya And "superflyer"Steven Williams Says Ya Minitaker Says You Will Have That Change To Do That The Crowd Startz To Cheer Loud But Not Tonight The Crowd Goes Boo But UYou Will At The Next PPV The Goes Ya Really Loud But It Will Not Be A One Fall Match Is Will Be A Last Man Standing Match The Crowd Yells Ya Even Louder What A Match That Is Going To Be Goodnight Everybody And We Will See You At The Next PPV :How Was That Please Pm Me Or Comment This Please And Let Me Know How Is It[/quote]

I will keep up to my promise and help revise this when I get the chance... Right now I'm laughing to much at Jesse trying to explain things to me about being "nice" to stay logged in...
Back to top Go down
MAC

MAC

PostSubject: Re: My Name Is The High Flyer And This Is Roleplay   My Name Is The High Flyer And This Is Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:16 am

or let rex do it !! :p
Back to top Go down
http://wow2.wowrpg.org/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=10
Rex Hitman
VGM
VGM
Rex Hitman

PostSubject: Re: My Name Is The High Flyer And This Is Roleplay   My Name Is The High Flyer And This Is Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:06 pm

James Time- "Oh My The High Flyer has won the match the match"

Luke Bolton- "Yes, James and look at Steven Williams he seems disapointed."

*This "superflyer" Steven Williams is starting to get up but, The High Flyer not paying any attention as the match is now over.*

James Time- "What is Steven Williams doing? The match is over."

Luke Bolton- "It seems Steven Williams wants a little payback for that imbarresing lose."

James Time- "That match was nothing to be imbarresed about, they both put up a fight The High Flyer just got the better part of that."

Luke Bolton- "Well you should tell that to Steven Williams."

*As The High Flyer turns around he receives a harsh kick to his jaw knocking him down. Steven Williams then jumps on The High Flyer sending a combination of mounted punches busting The High Flyer open. The High Flyer caught off guard tries fending the attacks from Steven Williams, as he gets a few good hits in himself, yet the shock of Steven Williams attack is to much for The High Flyer to handle... Steven Williams continues to send harsh punches into the face of The High Flyer as a punch of security from the back come rushing out pulling Steven Williams from The High Flyer holding him back.

*From now where the Gm Minitaker starts walking out to the ring as he snatches a mic.*

Minitaker- "Stop This Right Now!!!"

*The High Flyer just now able to pull himself up from the harsh sneak attack stares at Minitaker as the pain in his expression shows he wants another shot at Steven Williams.*

Minitaker- "Steven Williams and The High Flyer it seems as though you two wish to go at it yet again... Am I right?

*The High Flyer and Steven Williams both nod in agreement.*

*Minitaker looks back and forth at the two wrestlers.*

Minitaker- "Well, The High Flyer has won already tonight... But, I will put it in my plans to set a rematch for the two of you two... But, until then get out of my RING!!!"

*Minitaker now turns slightly staring at The High Flyer who is busted open.*

Minitaker- "And, clean yourself up... This is a business not a mess hall..."

*The cameras then go to commercial break.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Name Is The High Flyer And This Is Roleplay   My Name Is The High Flyer And This Is Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Name Is The High Flyer And This Is Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Of Wrestling :: The Rules :: Forum Usage-
Jump to: